Saturday 28 May 2011

clean room




I had a friend arrive in Japan on Earthquake day or thereabouts, My Mrs will arrive here, well has arrived and this is meant to be Typhoon day, and me well I arrived on a weekday, Exactly bad luck comes in threes right.
As usual when my Mrs comes a round I look at my room and think yeah, i need to clean up, even though i cleaned up yesterday. I am just one of those guys, not dirty but messy. There is a difference you WILL NOT find fungus in my room or Tuesday's cornflakes on my pillow , but you will find boxers on the chair. Traveling halfway across the world you will expect to come to a clean room. I don't want her to look like the girl in the picture. Obviously I don't want her to transform into a 8 year old girl but it's that facial expression I don't want to see.So I will remove the boxers and put everything in the sliding door cupboard :D and keep it clean at least for the arrival.

Don't be mad if I don't blog much I will be gallivanting around Japan getting wet as yeah rainy season has very recently started. Rainy season kai.雨が大嫌い. I think by the time rainy season is over I will be over the rain in London. in reality most things you do are inside so it is just the getting there and a bit of preparation before it. Saying this I didn't prepare well and finding a rain jacket in any size other than small in Uni Qlo is pretty much impossible.you know when you go into the same shop like 3 times thinking your size will magically appear. yeah. it doesn't work


I'm also tired, taking the Shihatsu train two days in a row will do that to you but I thought I may as well make myself tired for when my Mrs arrives as she will definitely also be tired. Am I not so thoughtful. I didn't think so. Champions league match kick of was at 3.45am I could not keep my eyes open I was falling apart just like Man UTD - ooooooooh.

1 comment: