Saturday 7 May 2011

where am I..


Looking around me I would believe i was in a basement club in a caribbean Island but then i focus on the clientele who are 99% Japanese ,please believe.

I am in Rub a Dub jamaican reggae bar in Kyoto where you can get anything from curried rice to ackee and saltfish. For real and you will get some real reggae music played by Bedi who is from Indonesia but looks and sounds like a sibling of damian marley.

spent a portion of the last 3 nights in this eatery.

Had a few Jerk sausages especially after 2 hrs of 5 a side soccer in Osaka which finished me off physically.
Today was hot bordering on 30 degrees, spent my day walking by the river and diving between STA BA and a Kissatern an old school coffee house- im tired after hitting the town. From tomorrow it's homestay in Esaka and school--oooh oooh oooh

No comments:

Post a Comment