Thursday 26 May 2011

nanimo nai

I'm not a journalist but I think I can string a sentence together, and if I'm going to be paid for it, I think I can string a sentence together well. This blog is basically a mind dump a straight to "paper" deposit of my thoughts in no direct order.

nothing really exciting happened yesterday (wednesday).i had a test on chapters 50-60 but I started school midway through chapter 56 so it wasn't the best situation to be in. I tried my test and will learn from it. Walked with a guy from school achi kochi here and there and had a burrito near Shinsaibashi. It was dirty hot the kind of heat where u dnt want a backpack on your back, the kind of heat where u wish your beard wasn't so bushy, where you would like to sit down in front a fan all day. No fan, plentY of backpack and excess beard is the way I would describe myself on this day in particular so it will not feature in my top 10 daysof comfort

I had a dream last night and I was home I had just arrived home, I was happy to see my family but it wasn't the time I was not ready. I realised I was dreaming because I noticed that I didn't transfer during the flight stage of the dream. Point is I was so happy to realise that I was still in Japan but it made me miss my Family more than I do now. Not like I don't miss anybody else but this was based on the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment