Tuesday 10 May 2011

day of rest


So I literally did nothing today, well I went to the local library to do some preparation for school tomorrow.
Have to wake up at 7 so gonna keep this brief,
I had a crazy nap which threw my balance out and my host big sister, she's too young to be my mother had a friend round and I enjoyed trying to chase the conversation and got involved,
Got me thinking to get a Japanese flat mate once I return to the big bad England--bleugh.
We drank the fortnum and mason tea and enjoyed the shortbreads i procured from London which was kinda delicious.
Organised a meet up next week for Kaiten sushi which should be good.
I have plans everynight form tomorrow till Monday which is good but I think I need to stop making plans as plans cost money. I need a job but my visa status wont allow it.
Tomorrow is a Bachata party which should be cool.

Enjoying yourself Ari??

Yes I am

1 comment:

  1. Dope, I spent my second to last day in Ryokuchikoen! I'm trying to live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete