Tuesday 10 May 2011

New School Old School


Have you seen the Japanese series Drama My Hero My Boss? No!
well in short the gangster son of a Yakuza boss has to go back to school and graduate in order to take over from his dad.
He is a big 30 and he has to pretend he is a school kid again.
That's how I feel!
You remeber the awkwardness of walking into a classroom, and halfway through a semester, all the little groups of friends are formed.

I walk into class with a big Ohayou Gozaimasu and get response from half the class, then slump into a seat at the bag of the class, only to realise that I was in the wrong room :( Gwa

I promptly leave the class , as discreetly as I can but there are giggles there are always giggles.

My classis next door , I was given the wrong class number- Thanks admin worker.

So two lessons go through with little trouble, my heart skips a beat everytime i answer a question. As I have studied mainly by myself some of the stuff they are teaching I havent learned and vice versa so I stumble. but I get back up

But when I think it is all safe-- It's time for a TESTO on the last ten chapters-

sucks, just my luck, anyway test shows I need to play catch up but that's fine. I'm not sure if i said this yesterday but if I had the money I would come to a Japanese school until I was Pera Pera there are guys of big ages who come to the school so I gots time.

Went for lunch with this guy from Hawaii and a guy from DC then roamed Shinsaibashi for about an hour before making my exit back to Esaka in the rain. I should study but I have tomorrow for that. I'll relax for a while and get ready for la Bachata tonight. I'll get some studying done mind you- It's my goal

My Hero My Boss check it out.

1 comment: