Thursday 19 May 2011

Tetsuo meets Tetsujin


I'm not an Otaku, I'm not a geek but today I went to see Tetsujin -Iron man, the real Iron man in Kobe, he is hench, he doesn't say much he is pretty much a super big poser but hey, so am I sometimes.

Kobe is a town I've never seen but have been to and had the best steak date of my life.

Anyway I saw the lovely harbor land and the sea and the shops and all the new buildings as in 1995 there was a major earthquake in Kobe, the earthquake happened in the early hours of January 17, 1995. It had a magnitude of 7.3 and killed more than 6,400 people. Damage was estimated at $100 billion.

Enough facts , a lot of Kobe is new and rebuilt and there is a town called IjinKan which reminded me of my brief time in Barcelona.
Kobe is a port town so there were a lot of foreign settlers with their own buildings.

I met Totoro outside the Ghibli shop , you may see a picture of me with him one day maybe in the future, gwa

ooh and akashiyaki, like takoyaki but yeah better- have a go.

Noticed my Japanese getting better I mean I've been studying for 2 weeks (here) almost and I'm understanding more just need to get my head around some more grammar- I'm just hoping that the learning doesn't stop when school finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment