Friday 3 June 2011

Fuji San

I will upload my own picture when I have the chance but I just wanted to mention Mr Fuji, Japans greatest mountain and pretty damn beautiful I must say. Although Fuji is not even half the size of Mt verest it still gets a place on my wall of pretty big things.

Me and the Mrs rented Jitenshas aka push bikes and cycled around lake kawaguchiko. I say around like we circumferenced it, but we did not we cycled for a while got hungry and cycled back but that had us out and about forthe best part of 4 hours. We took the same rope car that we took last year but thistime we could see Fuji. Yeah we came here last year but it was so cloudy that we could not see this Godzilla mountain. Mountain is elusive but this has been the best day weather wise for a while -take note this is the start of the rainy season- 25 degreesand blue skies.
have to go and catch a bus to the station so we can roll to tokyo. Have to say bye bye to the Mrs, return to Osaka, move out of my home stay, go to kyoto and sort out my flat and all by 2morow evening. Ganbarimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment