Monday 27 June 2011

4-30 -well 5.00 now


When i climbed into bed at 23:30 something I did not think I would make it till 00:00.
It's not the heat, as it's only 27 degrees right now at 4.30am. It's not the mosquitoes as so many have fallen to my thunderclap, I am the mosquito slayer today. I believe it is the fact that 2 weeks from today I should be on the plane back to sunny/rainy Heathrow London and there is a bright side to returning home don't get me wrong but there is a dark side the size of the moon waiting for me. I can remember the ,minutes, hours, the days, the weeks , chasing the gold that doesn't pave the streets

You know what, i just had to jump out of bed as the engine of another mosquito is wreaking havoc on my ears, i am going to cover my head and sleep.

My chain of thought has been broken and I have a day ahead of me tommorw. Jikan ga mottai nai.
As i said 2 weeks, put on a brave face, take the long trip.

his blog has been therapy for me though. If you read this though I urge you to go to the beginning and just read my extracts there are only a few. I'll do the same and see If I have been true to me.

On another note I just listened to a podcast I used to listen to and could barely understand a word but now I can understand it a lot better. That put a smile on the sleepy face.

Any other random things I can say, oh yeah I made a flyer for that restaurant I told you about that I went to that was real cool. That's what the whole client thing was about.

Oh yeah I was gonna mention that it's hard work and passion that drive success, shout out to my Mercredi , Jabz ,Morals ,Neeks inspirations in there own fields. Reaching out to Skillaz, A.D . Captain Kwapeeeeeesh make it happen in Ghana The Mayamada familia lol. Dream chasers I salute you. If you're not dreaming ,wake up. Exactly.
Oi Bruce wayne- whats up?

If i forgot you it's 5 am allow me
So much for no chain of thought, Brain dump

No comments:

Post a Comment