Wednesday 22 June 2011

the attraction


Like, when I got here I got attention but not too much.

I pretty much expected it but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.
I guess I was just another foreigner in town something different ubt nothing special and that was fine. i wasn't looking for their attention so no problem

But as soon as it started getting hotter and I started wearing the sleeveless and wearing the shorts it all changed.

I guess there is something about me. I personally can't see it but I guess I don't look at myself the way they do.I mean this doesn't happen to me in London

I mean now even if I take a few minutes to sit down I can feel there eyes on me , some of them are brave enough to even approach me.

And at night it gets worse, I just want to rest and I get harassed and there is next to nothing I can do about it. It could be my size , my colour or just the way the sun reflects off my head but boy

I wish these Mosquitoes would leave me alone.

1 comment: