Sunday 26 June 2011

i can feel it in the air


It feels like you are sitting in a Sauna, very cliche but I am being very Literal, the wind feels like the breath of a fire breathing Dragon. My house is made from Wood and I'm sure that when I go to get a glass of water, i literally lose all the water I just drunk in the form of perspiration by the time I get back up stairs.

Was there any point mentioning the wood? (shrugs)

I say perspiration but I mean sweat, like a sweaty horse running a race in a sauna.

I mean I can deal with it now and deal with it by i mean sit at home with the AC on, but it's going to get hotter. Basically when I live here, I don't know what I will do in Summer, I'll turn up to my place of work in a vest and hope i'm not noticed.I don't like to have to do anything in hot weather so that will be a struggle. Look out for that blogpost in the future.

Yesterday was hotter, we went to an International party but I spent my time conversing with the AC. It's not really about being inside on a day like that but as I mentioned the fresh air was like a kiss from Charizard so, between molten rock and a hard place of fire it is.

I know it's hot in London but I've been a few places in the world and this is taking the biscuit just a little and it's not even deep summer. I feel sorry for those of you here in August, Ganbatte Kudasai.

Its nice to go sit by Kamogawa, which I did at somepoint this afternoon. Sometimes you get a little warm breeze, not cool but warm air feels like a handshake with jack frost at times like this.

I'm gonna see how many pounds of sweat i'll lose tonight.

If you're fat, on second thoughts fat is a bad word.f you are concerned about your weight,this is my advice, come here and just live for the summer, walk around a bit. You will lose pounds I seriously mean it.

Oh and I have to plug Sure roll on, even after all the above sweat talk. STILL Fresh ish

No comments:

Post a Comment