Tuesday 21 June 2011

let me make my mistakes

i'll learn from your mistake if the result was severely negative, i know fire will burn I know jumping off high places will lead to broken bones and taking loans from sharks will bite but if it's not as clear as that I think I will learn for myself.
Me and you are not the same, when I look in the mirror I don't see your face.
My point? I hope you have it.
What happened to you may not happen to me so on and so forth.
This sounds like a reaction to a conversation but it's more of a realisation.
I'm not 19 but I'm not 90, they say now is the time as tomorrow can not be promised by no one but he who gave me this day.
(Are you still with me)

I think i'm starting to realise that the decisions I do or do not make will impact my future If I am blessed with one.

Kyoto has him now

No comments:

Post a Comment