Saturday 2 July 2011

air vent

Literally running into my last week in Japan, tomorrow will be my last full Monday. SO I tried to fill in the week as much as possible, learning how to make okonomiyaki to just hanging out by Kamogawa and meeting some friends.
I haven't updated in a while and been awfully busy. I hadn't spoken to my brothers for a while but managed to get through to them yesterday which was cool. Just found out Haye lost to Kinchko which sucksbut im so glad I did not stay up for it.

I don't think I can do anything until September when I come back as I will be broke like a joke for a while so (shrugs) but I definitly want to spend a lot more time inside with my nearest and dearest ( i don't use these rhyming phrases much usually)

I'm not actually in a fun mood today, I mentioned dreams on my status a few days ago and the one I had last night has jus affected my mood, I have to turn that around asap. There is no time to waste and not because its my last week but because you never know when it's your last week (period). I think you have those moments of realisation and this is one of them. I almost wanted to shout out a really crafty facebook status to maybe vent to release how I feel but that gives everyone I know a glimpse into what's going on Inside. I reserve that for this blog and personal conversations of which I have way too few. Through this blog I realise I do have a lot to say but I sometimes struggle when it comes to deliver expressive peaces of information verbally, so at the most point the only time I say something will be in the form of a witty one liner to get a few laughs. Which is cool- but I never really express, I don't get that angry I don't lose my temper often and even if i do it's not expressed often well.
I feel better just with that, but I still need todo something physical, macho up some push ups or run kamogawa again.

No comments:

Post a Comment