Saturday 2 July 2011

OTOKO NO KO - The Architect


Just going to make a note on a couple of the Japanese dudes as in males that we've come across during the week.
We have Mr Speech. Mr Black? and Mr You're SO cool.

Mr Speech could be the most interesting. After last weeks international party on the hottest day and night so far, we went to Mc D's to get a meal and oddly enough there was a grey man dressed in business attire ( grey i mean Grey hair but it was white as far as I remember) Oddly enough this guy was in business attire and he strangely looked like the japanese version of the KFC colonel. This was odd because what was the colonel doing in Mc D's. I half expected Japanese Ronald to come and sort him out.
Anyway this guy I should have named him the architect (matrix) because after letting myself and Francis know he could speak English he then basically word for word as far as I know reeled of the Abraham Lincoln Gettysburg address, Four score and seven years ago... yeah that's all i know. It was pretty impressive but unnecessary. After he finished and we expressed our shock and surprise he then decided to start another speech,-my heart sank. Luckily Francis received a phone call from a friend we had to meet outside so we were ale to escape form the the architect colonel well actually Francis pulled off the best acting skills i have seen in a while he had me convinced that we were leaving Mcdonalds to meet a friend outside who we were meant to meet up with, It was too well executed, there was a full range of emotion and dialogue in the imaginary phonecall that he received.

So this is an example of the I want to practice my English with you person, i don't mind too much because that's me in London, pouncing on Japanese tourists

No comments:

Post a Comment