Wednesday 13 July 2011

now that I'm back

I think to write this post is to accept that I am sitting in GMT in LDN on my ASS.
I was greeted at the airport by the lil brother running towards you at the welcome gate whch you see on the films. It always fills everyone with emotion when you see it but it is the best welcome home you can get. Obviously I have the brother who didnt run, but we know the sentiment is there.

trains are delayed 5 minutes of arriving tubes are broken down, this line is closed, that line is on vacation. In my whole time in Japan I had one late subway train and i think that was due to a suicide. Couldn't be helped. I've generally caught up with the timing but still feel tired I am awake now at 7.30 which used to be my 15:30

usually when you wake up from a dream though you can never get back point is it feels literally like my time in Japan wasa dream I mean it's all memory now, 2 months has passed and I'm back to London and nothing has changed everything is basically in its same place, except for the keys to my bike lock :( The truth is I dn't need Di caprio to jump into my head and recreate this dream.

If i go back to reading from the post i wrote on the day I left, up till now what would I do, if one tink I'll try and document what goes on in the london.

No comments:

Post a Comment