Tuesday 2 August 2011

Okay ,now i'm really back


So only a week after I arrived back from the UK me and a couple of my boys separately went to Thailand spending our time in Bangkok and Kho Phangan and now we are back, I'm not going into great depth on the holiday right now becasue erm WHITSIT you understand, well not really it wasn't that kind of holiday but lets say I may randomly mention a few things that happened at some points. But when somebody says there are Ladyboys in Thailand and that it is seedy believe them because it is, I swear I saw more thai ladyboys out there than actual thao females and I never even went to Pattaya and I know the going rate of a good time in Kho phangan and No I did not ask. Great time and I need to go again and see more thailand.

I had my first day of work yesterday which nearly finished me off, yeah first day after 4 months is hard.
Also found out that the designer roll on you get in those christmas packs no matter what designer they are, do not work properly, Thank God I had back up because yeah, that wouldn't have been a great first impression. I've had a lot to write but havent dragged myself to this page to write them but I'll see if I can continue to express my self throught this page. I tell you for one thing my mind was so clear in Kyoto and coming back there is this cloud which takes over my head blocks my vision and my thoughts. I think they call it gloom or maybe I just suffer from a form of SADS seasonal bla bla bla, but i's not seasonal it's regional.

No comments:

Post a Comment