Sunday 10 July 2011

not sayonara more like mata ne

Just to end it, just to finish it off. It's my last few hours in Kyoto, I get picked up at 5.45 am and go to Osaka Airport for 7 30 to fly to UK and I'll arrive on Monday evening. All very clinical all very painful. I am going to be very happy to see people that have been missed but not places. Like I'll keep it brief as I need 4 hours sleep im not looking to miss my pickup.
I loved it more than I imagined, I never got sick of it. I do hate cockroaches and Smoking in public places but I think this is the one for me. I have the N2 Japanese exam which I really want to take in Winter so I'm going to track that process . need to step up my level more and more. I have improved a lot since I've been here. WOuld like to thank those that made the trip a lot more comfortable Kwapeesh and Ryuukyuuchan and my mother and father. School and accomodation and financial balancing in times of need. Erm yeah I start work on 1st of August.I'll get back to ths when I arrive in cooler UK .
SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment