Friday 17 July 2009

Falling Down



I missed my turning on the motorway as my Garmin does not have the new roads installed and I ended up in Wales as I crossed the welcome to wales sign everything slowed down. Weird that I was in a different country I got scared by the unpronounceable road signs. next junction 4th exit on the roundabout and got back to England.


Working on the client site a Nuclear facility, I've said too much already


Anyway I wanted to go Thai boxing and then salsa, but - I got stuck in traffic on 4 motorways on the way home , and I felt like I was going to go Postal and unleash Carmageddon,(like the game...remember??) I was going to fall down like Michael Douglas.

Needless to say I missed Thai boxing and went for a serious run in the rain- oh well .


Came home watched some more of the wire- I am an addict tearing through like 3 episodes a day and- I have no spare time so how do I do it.


Went Salsa and moved up a class and lo and behold I was alright best lesson I've had ,picked up new moves- later danced with some experienced dancers and got some tips--


watch me now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ariyo! I'm so proud of you and your salsa class attendence. I'm glad your enjoying it too!

    Lol @ your Wales story...esp..everyhting seeming slower. Do I detect some snootyness re: Welsh life? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i wanna show everyone my salsa skills, everyone thinks i can't do it captain, and to be honest i was scared of wales and the welsh-

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't use my name- damnit lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Is this a 'secret' blog??? Where are the other rules posted?

    ReplyDelete