Thursday 9 July 2009

So far!



SO far I didn't manage to update a blog everyday about my day to day life, but I have managed to progress on my design work.


My friend has a website http://www.mostlylegit.net/


and I am now editing pictures to make them relate to the stories. I've done one so far but this will enchance my skill, so is therefore a step in the right direction.


On another note I'm not allowed to manage a specific project because once upon a time i had dual nationality and due to security reasons. I who have lived in this country for the 24 years 2 months and 7 days am being treated like some sort of foreign threat.


What the funk!


ANyway my legs -thighs -still kill from my thai boxing sessions on Monday whcih is my own fault, this teaches me to stretch after a workout.


Hopefully i can salsa tonight but I mean it's just not cool to be literally crippled- i can't alk down stairs without serious muscle acheage which is subsiding but is still in occurance which means it's not fun times. Especially descending from an attic room, which you have no real want to leave



Anyway Rio Tetsuo is alive I just be concealing him



No comments:

Post a Comment