Tuesday 21 July 2009

Choose-DAy

Today is a Tuesday, - I should end the post there with a solid fact.

Okay so I've finished Season 3 of the wire onto season 4 now, i don't want it to end.
I'm sure I repeat myself on this blog thing, but what the heck.
When I'm old I want to read back on these and smile or have the will to jump off a bridge for not reaching my goals or even trying.

I've messed around on illustrator some more and managed to get around the trial period count down which would have resulted in me losing the most desired vector creation tool known to general mankind. -

will you buy a t-shirt

Thai boxing today 6ish- im leaving work at 4-30 having a conference call at 5-30 whilst driving down the motorway--

I just read Eva's latest post and it was really well put together and mine is just a mind dump

like I've eaten 2 bananas and 3 manadarins a cereal bar, and a snickers and a kit kat- is that a balanced diet--

1 comment:

  1. aww I forgot you could be nice since u've been in rudeness mode recently

    Thanks - I will buy a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete