Thursday 2 July 2009

Scared of Mum and Dad!!



I'm 24 years old and 2 months, I am officially a grown ass man, i've been adult size since I was 16 had a box beard before my GCSE's


but I am still scared about what my parents will think, woe to the day my father finds out I have tattoos. woe indeed.


I want to get more quite a few more, On my arms on my back on my legs. i do not want to be a covered man but I like them.


Will i not like them when I'm 80- who knows but when I'm 80 I'll have bigger problems than the symmetrical swallows flying over my chest. I mean face it I may not even live that long. Carpe Diem.


Is it wrong to be concerned with what your parents will think about things that aren't really life changing although they are lifelong?


If you have parents with traditional values then you may understand where I'm coming from, i got my ears pierced and managed to hide that for a few weeks--to be honest looking back i did rebel for a first generation African boy i got plaits as well but all of that was reversible.


This is just a random burst, has nothing to do with me keeping tabs on my day to day life enjoy
would love ot hear a view or 2-- neeks-- eva??



3 comments:

  1. Just curious as to why "sex" is one of your labels. I read this post twice and I can't find the sex! Is this some kind of subliminal thing that you're trying?

    And your dad has yet to see your tats? Thats going to be an interesting conversation...

    Look, you are grown, not just age wise but you are working, providing completely for yourself and no longer living under the parental roof. As long as that continues to be the case your parents will probably hate your tats but grudgingly respect your autonomy. They really have no alternative, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex sells, it's just a marketing scam- My dad may not need to have that convo with me lol, unless my blog is exposed or exploited mon ami

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一九八五年 -on the back of my leg

    ReplyDelete