Monday 6 July 2009

140 Miles for nothing

I commute to work 4 times a week, but today on arrival @ my destination 70 miles away from my residence, I was told to go back home as the water mains was kaputt, so I didn't get back home till midday, the whole will to work which let's face it was never there had now left the planet-

did some more thai boxing today the fitness session was a little bit serious- but i liked it-
salsa tomorrow though doing twice a week now- well sometimes

this is just a shopping list of what i've done-

oh i did go London on tjhe weekend and went bike riding in burgess with my 7yr old then took  him and the Mrs to cinema,  Ice age 3 was jokes, GBK for dinner which was yum yums lol.

Oh yeah had a long ting club night out spent ages waiting in the queue for a club which eventually demanded 500 from our group-- FCUK NO

went to embassy, which is like ego on steroids, sun tan on crack and WAGS on heat, had to play the diplomat for some awkward situation, with Mr " Do you know who I am"--  I ma the official BFG up in this mother lol.

anyway im watching the wire- so leave me be yo- lol

1 comment:

  1. which is like ego on steroids, sun tan on crack and WAGS on heat,

    This line CRACKED ME UP!! I totally forgot you ahd a blog which is kinda good because I had a bulk read and know I only have 30 more mins stuck in this annoying place as opposed to the 40mins I had before I started reading.

    Re: your question about parents, I will care about their opinion for as long as I live. It's the traditional African way right? I rebelled with piercings...which they both know about, both think my tongue is gross but I'm not surprised-they're supposed to.

    One more thing: WRITE MORE PLEASE! xx

    ReplyDelete