Wednesday 24 June 2009

Good day?

Morning, Tuesday evening I had a pleasant run, my book has actually given me some motivation to get running, the beautiful weather also helped. I ran around Wellington lake which was apparently built by soldiers employed after the battle of the same name. It os really nice and if you ever come to Leeds I will show it to you.

I retired to my room and finished the book, granted it is quite short being just shy of 200 pages. i messed around on the mac and I am already impressed just by the face recognition feature on iPhoto or whatever it's called.

I enjoyed my evening as I had some me time. I will aim to try and get this every day a time to watch TV or draw or read or do something I want to do. I've picked up a book call Audition and after this I think I'll read the Great Gatsby and then maybe another Haruki Murakami novel. ( I want to meet this man)

On the drive into work i rediscovered the Kings of Leon album "Only by the night" it is definitely a classic, cruising down the M62 and 60 through the pennines shades on - sun shining on me, makes for a start of a good Wednesday.

I feel like I'm on the road signposted better life, I don't know when I'll get there BUT I will get there.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment