Wednesday 17 June 2009

Vex -penses

First off, I just realised my expenses have not been paid, now i'm not an MP but I expect my petrol allowance to be paid to me ontime, I'm always owed a weeks money due to the way it works, but if they don't pay me I'm not driving into work.1 because i dont't have the spare cash to flash. I had plans this week, so the money owed me was meant to cover that, so now my weekend is ruined except for the MAC arrival

Anyway Monday, i did kickboxing at the gym , the class was free as my membership still runs, and that was Monday nothing special-

Tuesday i worked in Leeds, felt claustrophobic as anything, they consolidated the offices and got rid of a whole floor-- save money-- increase stress and noise--
After work I went to Capoeira for the first time in like 5 years, it was fun it was a good workout. Seeing me attempting a cartwheel and a handstand would have been worth the entry fee alone. It was fun singing along to the songs and playing Capoeira at the end. yeah I want to go back, i want to be able to do minor acrobatics- it will take time because I am crap at acrobatics -crap with a capital RUBBISH.


oh yeah I went to this shop called white label clothing, basically they do what i would love to do, print and design t-shirts and some menswear, had a conversation-i got their business card and will be liasing with them soon, pick some brains. make a few screen prints what not-- happy days

take time, communicate well and never assume always ask

No comments:

Post a Comment