Monday 15 June 2009

Drag me to the woods!

This is my blog, so I'm going to mainly keep it about me (selfish i know) but I have to mention the Mrs today- We went for a walk around a nice lake in my local park on Saturday.

And I'm unwillingly dragged on an alternative apparently tame woodland route, after 45 minutes of seeing nothing but shrubbery and being sceptical about every rustle in the bushes, we decided we were lost "it looks like fun" was a falsity . We spent the best part of the next hour putting our orienteering skills to use - please note I am not Bear grylls -,

fuelled by the wise words of a chav that there was an exit to this woodland adventure we reappeared on the outskirts of a golf course.

Getting back to the car was a relief, we had to make a quick change out of our muddy footwear and saw Drag me to Hell, I'm not sure if I liked it, it was like a cross between Scary Movie and a Scary Movie, never before have I cringed and then laughed in such quick succesion.

( i want to put a joke about sex or something but my brain doesn't seem so sharp right now)
oh yeah so much apple product placement, it's a joke

Hmmm We went for run directly around the lake on the sunday no deviations from the beaten path and later on had a picnic in the shadows of an old castle ruins andcrash session in the Park. It's always good to get downtime

took my sketch pad and attempted to pencil some ideas. Had notification that the Mac should arrive @ my london address next week which is Sterling news, yes sterling.

Said goodbye to madam and had a session at the gym. i must note there was a guy there the size of my 7 year old brother lifting my OLD bodyweight on the Smith bench press- Im thinking steroids or something.

Finished the wire season 1, quite good, need to call up to get the next one for £10--> this is advertising

1 comment: