Wednesday 10 June 2009

quitting gym

So I did go Thai Boxing and I did go to the GYM afterwards and I decided my GYM membership is getting cancelled.

It's boring and static it's so medical I'd much rather go to Muay Thai or take another martial art. i was thinking Capoeira as I've done it before and I can't do a cartwheel handstand or anything and I'd love to be able to so there is a Raize in leeds I will check out next week. So I can do this for the next /6 months till I leave Leeds and maybe learn to do a cartwheel. @ work at mo pretending to work. I repeat this is so unfulfilling.

If i wasn't at work now, i'd be waiting for my mac to arrive or trying to draw or watching a film- world cinema

In future i want my day to consist of- Drawing -watching films, martial arts- working on the mac on creative stuff, and not just my evenings- all this stuff can be done all over the world.

Be cool to play capoeira in Brasil ,which is the real spelling son

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a cool day to me! Does such a job exist? Who knows..

    ReplyDelete