Thursday 11 June 2009

the routine

Hmm I went to the gym briefly ( what a boring place) and cancelled it out by going to Dutch Pot a caribbean place by having chicken and dumpling- hmm delicious, I'm African so caribbean food is foreign to me and always a treat.

I cancelled the gym membership so that ends end of the month watched some of the wire

I've only just started this hit, police/drug dealing criminal series, quite good check it out if ou haven't

I'm just finishing season 1. I am like halfway through 24, heroes , prison break and the wire, I'll try and finish all of those in the near future.

I don't have much to say, so I thought i'd write down my routine, may help me see how I can change it u a little bit.

Get up- obviously, getting ready etc
drive to knowsley (70 miles from home--except one day where i'll just go to the Leeds office,)
Act the robot for 8 odd hours-i.e work
drive back
Go Gym (which will soon change) or Muay thai
get home, eat shower, watch (currently) the wire and have phone calls

i do this every weekday but friday may end with me driving to london or anticipating the arrival of my Mrs or visiting friends from London, rarely do i spend the weekend alone in Leeds.

I am now going to change this routine - slowly at first and drammatically eventually.
I'm going Salsa tonight for the first time so that's a change right there, alot of my friends in London already do it. My housemate is an ex professional dancer ( not a stripper) so i'll roll with him.

I'm not scared of dancing, but I got them clammy hands , it won't be nice for whoever I'm holding, doodle.

1 comment:

  1. you're going salsa? about time! your so late to the game. wear the ruffled shirt and the tight trousers with a rose between your teeth and you will totally fit in!

    other than that, your weekday routine needs a lil shake up - ideas will be forthcoming...

    ReplyDelete