Friday 21 August 2009

Week of Productivity


Absence makes the heart grow fonder for a while and then you just forget--you know it's true


Anyway-- since last week, what has happened, i had one of those chilled weekends spending most of my time with my brother, who is my favourite person in the world.. I hat to see him sad and he's always sad when I leave which makes me sad--


My mum and brother are coming to see me tonight and i will surprise them by taking them to safari-


I've been salsa twice this week and one more time tonight before mum gets up-

is someone obsessed, NO- i just enjoy it , the lessons are cool but its the freestyling afterward, it's reminiscent of being in school disco asking girls to dance, now I'm not scared to dance, I'm just not that great-- and i know it will come as I can see that I am getting better but not yet--


Jokes - i wish I had my camera there was this Chinese dude, well he looked chinese, who looks like the geekiest Chinese guy who was in your school the smart one who got straight A's in everything English even though it was his 2nd language.


Anyway this guy was the Dogs at Salsa, the bees knees the pepper stew, the aki and salt fish lol. He was sick and one time he was dancing with this black woman twice his height, twice his width and ten time his yardie. They danced so well but looked so odd-- classic moment


Like to add in ending that this week was a good week apart from the part where I'm at work- OOOPs that's like most of it


fcukadoodle actually last 2 days at work,, not been too bad
Forgot to add -that dude in the pic is not me- as I would not salsa without socks-



No comments:

Post a Comment