Monday 3 August 2009

P-Party and others

anyway last update on my life was like last week, sometime- did I mention Salsa on thursday- and thai boxing same day-

i think I'll go thai boxing again tomorrow- and salsa as well- going on le vacation, so want to look good so I'm going to watch what I eat . just to note i did watch the bacon mushroom and egg sandwich today was very tasty-- needed to eat to take drugs that i got from the dentist and now I feel very drowsy-- but that may just be work

--OK so with the Melodic Mrs saw pelham 1,2,3 which is a good film , did the Ikea tour before that- only bad thing about that was that it wasn't for our house---

They had some bamboo in there which i was tempted to buy- will do when I move back to Londre

--Costume shopping for the P party was a joke lets say Idowu and Ojo shop like girls- couldn't make a decision for anything-- we were in there so long that my 7 yr old brother got bored and we left them there.


Went to Mrs's sisters birthday shindig and then donned my Pirate outfit and hit the P party, you need to see the pictures ill upload one when I get em-- Michael is a Dirty Bastard--
was real fun times--

dirty dirty man

No comments:

Post a Comment