Monday 3 August 2009

why so silent?


Okay- first off all - I'm Sorry Mutsa , I'm Sorry Sheryl- I'm sorry Mo

I'm sorry al the readers I don't have.


That's a good apology


Anyway, I just got flowing on the creative front I had a project to do for my friend with an imminent deadline and then the whole adobe suite went to pot-


reinstall -forum after forum -every damn thing- but nothoing could stop the little icons on my mac dock from bouncing willy nilly and not opening infuriating frustrating and damn right rubbish timing-- Sods law and all that-


I did not want to do anything but get back on it, because most of my dreams were based on that suite working-- and I realised i was reliant on technology like so much--


I was also made aware that I had a few designs that I should take to print and I should get my pipeline moving---may have been Gods way to get me to move on and step forward


They do say mysterious ways, so why not through technology malfunction


From now on i make my own t-shirts, when i go to japan i want to be rocking my own tees-

maybe I will have a strong case to get hired by Nigo and work in the BAPE workshop--


i would quit my job here 30 seconds ago if that offer was ever made-


i wanna be in a position where that could happen.


I'll make them for myself and i'll wear them make a few copies for anyone who may want some and bob is indeed your mincing alcoholic uncle--


look out for me



No comments:

Post a Comment