Thursday 13 August 2009

Ari the Kidd


Way back in the 80's i was a young boy, I bet it was the 90's actually but I was still a young boy


anyway i remember when my dad brough home a master system 2 from Argos it must have cost about £29.99 and these were the day where it had the price per week of items in the catalogue.


so first game I ever played on my own console was Alex the Kidd in Miracle world, got far, did good ,whizzed through loads of levels memorised the paper scissor stone matches but never did I complete the game


New challenge for me


Buy a master system 2-- and complete Alex the Kidd--


that's it it has been added to the list


wish me luck--


I salute you all

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of 'Alex the Kid'. My first game console was Sega Mega Drive. I hearted Sonic and still do. I got the game console a few years ago as a present. It remains one of top gifts received to date. Hearing the tune on level one makes my eyes well and feels me with so much joy.

    One day I shall conquer Robotnik via my trusty Hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete