Friday 19 April 2013

BOB SAPP,I AM NOT

I'll say Thank God it's Friday not because I hate work because the opposite is true and more because I am tired. I've greeted more people than the pope walked like an hour each day as my commute and climbed that hill that my school is on top off which will get me fit. Plan is to get the quiet cheap drink in with a few friends and just relax.I say the as it is going to be one lol. I'm looking forward to some Umeshu plum wine which I'll eventually learn to make.

Like it's Friday end of the working week and, I had a busy day, there were only 5 school periods in the day and I was  only meant to work 3 but I ended up doing all 5. So extra work but this is more of me putting my hand up saying I'm free let me take part in these lessons.


I think I'll benefit from writing little and often as everyday there is something to say. I wish I could have videoed my introduction lesson because I think its cool. I confronted  the Bob Sapp comparatives I knew I would definitely receive head on by pulling out a Bob Sapp flashcard to introduce the concept of name.. A few kids try call me Bob Sapp but since I brought it up first it is more like a laugh together than at me and they can't take credit aye.

SO I attend a Japanese class once a week on Thursday and it's in a community centre so I showed a few members the basics of Salsa and a bit of Kizomba on the Thursday , I mean being a teacher helps now as showing and demonstrating becomes part of your life which is always fun so I look forward to working on that part of my life (the dancing)here. Also I received a generous amount of rice from one of the teachers who happens to come from an area where rice is in abundance and this came about from me complaining that the price of rice is too damn high. I think i have enough to last me the year and It was necessary as times are hard, month in lieu pa and all that means pay  arrives end of May now considering I moved here end of March and I travelled 6000 miles and rent a modern apartment it is a hard life. Top it off I met somebody else who has invited me to a vibrant international church in the closest big city Mito so everything is falling into place. Earthquake count for me now is 3 now so I'm getting used to it.

PEACE




No comments:

Post a Comment