Tuesday 3 July 2012

Man down

I have been downed, I will not release this post until I am well but lets say one of the bites i received was on my Oshiri and I doubt it was by a mos quitoe, sitting down and walking come with a great deal of pain so I've spent most of time lying down or standing up. pain killers and antihistamines and prayer are my weapons for now.
I missed a night out on Saturday and have had to cancel my plans for dinner with my good friend from Osaka so not in the best of spirits. it's humbling how an insect the size of a penny has left big man writing blog entries on his side

Il spend the rest of the day confined to my room only eating so I can get anthistamines into my body/ I'm lucky my boy lives next door so he can help me out with the small things.

Take care of your body and if u have an awkward insect bite, treat it and don't let the bike saddle aggravate it or you will waste time like I am.

But saying this maybe I can do something productive, I have the internet and time so thinking time is upon us.

Thinking pose

Monday came and had to take some popping action, it was the worst popping experience ive ever had, -like i can be gross but I will not share it with you unless you ask me as an individual and sign a disclaimer. I was able to go out so that was okay, tuesday is now upon us and developments are positive but not 100%

I can sit down now but not on a bike, i can walk but not run.

Couldn't go hospital because of travel insurance complications basically i was only covered for 31 days (small print aye)

No comments:

Post a Comment