Tuesday 3 July 2012

Under the mask


You come to Japan after a while you will start to realise that there are a lot of people with face masks on, and the main people are allergy sufferers, sick people who don't want to pass on their illness and then people who don't want to catch other peoples illnesses amongst others

. I have stumbled across another reason, hear me out don't dismiss it. Hear me out
I believe some of these people are Ninjas, yes I said it Ninjas.
Some Ninjas fancy a change but at the same time they don't want to reveal their Identity so the prospect of getting a steady job in the city was not previously possible, but now a proportion of the population are wearing face masks, this is a ninjas perfect opportunity to trade in the life of secret sign weaving and life as a assassin of the dark to join the commute and get a 9-5 or in Japan a 9- 11pm. All this without giving up their secret identity.

This theory will give my stay in Japan another edge, I'm going to try and confront a ninja, just have to make sure I don't make a mistake and get sneezed on.

Morning

1 comment: