Monday 2 July 2012

COma

I could say I've been in a coma  for a few months and that would have been a great excuse for not blogging but I wouldn't wanna wish that on myself. I don't even have time to sleep 8 hours what would happen if I "slept" for 8 months.

Now I only started on this path to explain my absence in a comical way, but it has got me thinking. If i got stung by a tropical bee and plummeted into a coma. what would happen?  who would come and visit me? would anybody talk to me like they do in the films? would i wake up a new man with a new focus? (inception), who would be there when I wake up? would I go on a rampage tracking down the bug that had put me there (kill bee) oly to realise that the Bee had died from a common cold, as it was infact a tropical bee after all.. This is not what i wanted to ponder right now but I've pondered it before and Im pondering it now, Also what wouldnt I have acheived that I had set out to. 

Something deeps coming.

Some people live their lives in conscious comas, they dont do anything they have no goals at all and even worse acheive nothing.

If you havent acheived anything in a certain amount of time then you may as well have been in a coma


I just wanted to tell you about my mums birthday trip to NYC my change in direction - a lot of performances, my new workout and why I need to learn to write again.

next time i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment