Wednesday 27 April 2011

Today has come


It's half an hour till I leave my family home, lord willing the next time i step through the doors of what has come to be my sanctuary by the river will be sometime in July. I am off to Japan for the third time in just over a year because I obviously love it. I will try and track my progress on this very blog and I will be taking millions and millions of pictures so I need to set up a little site for that.
I want to come back with great linguistic skills of the japanese kind, and a greater appreciation of life and hopefully the confidence to stick 4 fingers up at my current employer ( that is 2 on each hand) and find what I'm looking for. (shrugs) I knpw who I am so I don't really need to find myself but I need to find a direction.

Besides missing my friends ,family and my Loved one. I am really really excited.

I always used to cry at the airport when I was younger so will try and not repeat my childish like ways, but i am genuinely sad to say goodbye.

Lord keep me safe, and look after all those I leave behind especially my mum, my junior brothers and my sweet Melody

がんばりますよ。

No comments:

Post a Comment