Thursday 28 April 2011

Eagle landed has

Thank God I'm here I got in to my boys house at little after 1 am Japanese time.

Just to note I've never been to China but the scrutiny I got at Beijing on a transfer was enough to put me on for a second.
I am waving the race card. me and my british passport were checked and checked again. (twice).

Anyhow I'm here. I have the most JJC suitcase in the world and I am not using it again forever, I hope.

Today is such an important day , because it is the royal wedding JOKES, couldn't care too much seeing as I left the continent.
Kyoto has a salsa following and they have a little salsa congress starting today so I will attend the opening party :D

now let me wash the smell of travel off my skin, with my african (fish net) sponge

mata ne

No comments:

Post a Comment