Tuesday 11 January 2011

にせんじゅいちねんです - It's 2011


Every blog I write begins with me apologising about the time gap between the previous blog, but not this one. I'm through apologising you know what I'm like already

I don't know why I don't blog often as I do I like it, it is very therapeutic. I am a guy who makes a lot of noise but I don't say much I discuss facts but not feelings. so I should blog more often.It just occured to me that maybe I am scared of what I may bring forth in this cyber substitute for a psychiatrists chair.I may one day publicise this blog and my weaknesses may be unconvered. What if I become a superhero as planned then my enemies would have a vast array of psychological ammunition to terrorise me with.This is serious business.

Anyway since my last post, I have been to Japan again I went from the mid-end of Novemebr for Kouyou season and had a good good good time. The only problem is I don't think I've returned properly. Oh yeah I got on the flight home ,Oh i remember that, but I feel as if there is a part of me chilling by the river in Kyoto speaking some really good bad japanese with the locals.Honestly though most days I feel like Im in a dream living outside of my body except for when I'm with my Mrs and family and some friends. Maybe these are the sign of a man missing something.

I'm sure when i go to Dominica I will cheer right up. Yeah DOMINICA

MAN UP!! :(

SOmething new KIZOMBA- aye i feel that dance, I had my first lesson in London taught by a Brazilian who fell in love with the African dance when she moved to Portugal (so sweet). It is such a nice dance, especially because the music is quite good. If you don't know about Kizomba check it out. I am an official Afro Latino dancer and I aim to up my Kizomba game over the next few months.

anyway don't put off tomorrow what you can do today-so im booking two tickets to Japan as we speak one way ( I wish)

Let us see if he can blog next week aye! In fact I WILLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment