Friday 27 August 2010

iCYCLE


SO I bought a Bi-cycle- and chose this week as the week i'd start my commute to work on this bipedular contraption, I think it's a good move it's cheaper than the tube and a lot healthier,(unless you get hit by a bus of course).

The only inconvenient thing is the changing your clothes and having a shower- which i have to do, I sweat for fun sometimes, so I'm not going to risk any cycle related smelly time for anybody.

When I work in Graphics, i wanna use my bike alot and now that I have a a bike I think I may upgrade to a Motorcycle but no time soon. "It just seems like that would be so much fun" , he says while making motorbike noises.

Ih and a good friend of mine introduced me to Lynda, I will be spending some good times with Lynda soon enough, Lynda is a online learning tool especially for the creative www.lynda.com. So good

No comments:

Post a Comment