Monday 3 February 2014

Nothing stays the same

no relation to any of the content but I drew it.
Hmm. I feel like there is so much I could talk about. I regret that I haven't updated this. School life has been fun so far. I had my last day teaching at my elementary school last week and that was an indication that I have been here a while.

I have been in a speech contest, had my bike stolen and recovered. Ups and downs turn arounds been in Typhoons countless amounts of earthquakes cat cafes all nighters conflicts of interests, interesting conflicts.Hot like fire and cold like ice. I even had a box beard. I'm In the middle of a 12 week fitness challenge and realise that hitting the blog will help me remember this stage of my life  and allow me to reflect more. So many interesting stories get forgotten or put to short term memory and then deleted.

I think I'll try and go back in my memory banks and fill you in on some things.

Like my bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment