Friday 14 February 2014

Japan has Valentine's day backwards

So yeah! In comparison to the west Japan does have it backwards but it's a good thing. Instead of the guys spending money buying gifts for the special person in their life and taking them out for over priced meals, Japan has it that the ladies get the guys chocolate and apparently the ladies do all the work, dates and stuff.

I did get some chocolate for all my female teachers at school but that was just to add more height to the towering gentle man image I have constructed of myself.

It is 18:12 pm and I am freezing at home typing this up so I am obviously not going on any dates BUT I did get some chocolate at school which is a result.


There is another day (White day)when the guys get candy/sweets whatever for the girls in return so I guess I'll have to purchase some stuff in return  but I don't know nothing about that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment