Tuesday 24 April 2012

Weak Lee



No this not the name of a discarded Street Fighter character based on a martial artist with a matching surname.

I just didn't feel like spelling correctly, because sometimes I don't feel like spelling correctly.
I'm exercising my freedom of Speech (well text)
I take this as being my space where I can just release whatever thoughts on my mind, but I haven't been using it nearly enough. My last post was in January and Mayday Mayday is fast approaching.

Initially I said everyday I'll write on my blog, and now it seems like every quarter so now I think , i'll try a healthy once a week at least. WEEKLY which brings us back to what Bruce would have been if he never learned how to one inch punch. (if you don't get the joke look at the title and read the pening sentence and think harder)

So much has happened and I havent documented it so let me make a boring bullet point list
  • signed up for JLPT 2 exam Japanese Language Proficiency Test (yeah I need to study more and more)
  • Joined a dance performance group
  • Joined a dance project , and may have an appearance in the Big dance
  • (Surprise)
  • Started another secret side projecy
  • Another one, which I will mention when it bears shoots
  • Fixed my mac- finally
  • erm running out of things to say, - I wear a Tie sometimes at work.
 Boring right.

I prmise next time will make you smile a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment