Monday 9 January 2012

Absolute...Absolutely



It will not be on headline news of course or maybe it is I don't get much time to watch the news.

But my brothers and sisters (figuratively) are striking big time.


In Nigeria where I'm from the government have decided to remove the fuel subsidy.
In short its like raising taxes like to the roof. Bus fares are in some some places more than quadrupuling, businesses are having to shut down, people cant afford to get by!!


This is our Prime minister Goodluck Jonathans plan to stabilise the Nigerian economy,

obviously something has to be done to change Nigerias situation but some things need to be done gradually maybe I mean its literally stopping people from living. We are not wealthy anyway although we should be.


Why does he think he can get quick results like that? why not decrease the subsidy or regulate it or do a million and one other things. In fact why do Nigeria, Africas biggest oil producer have to hire outsiders to refine oil for us, why are you not focussing on getting this in place. Why? Too many backhanders people just worried about their short term gains while the country loses in the long run.


I have to put my hands up and say I do not know all the ins and outs and I'm not living it but, as a leader your number one focus maybe even your only purpose is the people. if you are upsetting your people, you're not doing a great job. Abi?

The £5billion pounds saved will apparently spent on improving health, education and the notorious nigerian electicity supply. To make sure NEPA doesn't take light
but myself and many other Nigerians have heard this tale time without number.I hope certain fat cats will not line there pockets while the rest of Nigeria is forced to suffer and starve.

Don't let them suffer in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment