Monday 7 December 2015

Can't commit

I planned to write something every single day. That didn't last a week. Every week and that didn't last a month. I can't be angry at myself because for the most part I am for lack of a better expression a lazy so and so. I don't even punctuate properly. I think it is disgusting behaviour. So what is the point of this post? I guess it is another attempt at getting back to writing in this blog. I enjoy writing, I like it a lot but I don't make enough time to do the things I love. I enjoy making stories up and telling them to my kids (my students). I'm not great at it but I'm getting better and who knows I might write a famous novel or a children's book or a poem. Too many ors? But let's start with putting more effort in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment