Wednesday 18 November 2009

I am still alive

I feel bad it's been over a month and A lot has changed.
Kon shu no nichiyoobi kara London ni sunde imasu. I left Leeds with a tear in my eye and have come back to my tiny London room. Benefits being that I'm with the family.

I think I'm going to go to my first london Salsa lesson ever today lol, I'm going tomorow as well but I am slightly addicted to Salsa.com and all the other forms. I'm not obsessed but I am. I have the week off and i'm trying to sort out my room BUT i have too much stuff for my room, so what can a man do.

There is no wit in this entry lol, just an update - if you want some humour maybe next time.
I have established that I am shy though in Salsa and talking Japanese with the people at the japan centre.

I wo't leave it too lon before i post a real post and not this diary entry style excuse.

Oh yeah I'm going to the land of the rising sun- Just getting that sorted was drama.net

No comments:

Post a Comment