Friday 2 October 2009

Advancement


All I can say is I've learnt a lot, that commute I mentioned I made it worthwhile
Japanese Audio Lessons,

I get about 3 hours of Japanese in every day. ichshukan mei kara. watashia wa Nihongo yoku wakarimasu soshte skoshi wakarimasu. I can count from Ichi to KyujuKyuHyakusen Kyuhakyu kyujukyu ( 1 - 999,999). I'm not learning Romaji ( how you write japanese in english) because I am going to learn Hiragana and katakana. (i.e dont watch the spelling)

I feel good now i need a nisan nim japanese tomodachi (few japanese friends) and I can get some practice in.

Dreamt in Japanese , so that's the one.

Not only that I went Salsa last night till the early hour literally Kesa Ichiji ni (this morning at one o clock), I was still dancing. I'm a lot better at that too, need to move up I didn't go to intermediates but I will next week.

Re picture- Samurai Champloo- is the best anime I've seen so far--

No comments:

Post a Comment