Tuesday 15 September 2009

I subaru, I subaru



My blog is modern ronin, my name is Rio Tetsuo my picture is me dressed as a Ninja, if you haven't guessed it by now you never will. I literally just noticed how obvious it was.

Out of all the things I want to achieve i think Japanese fluency is one of them, but I suck at the commitment part. I hope I started learning Japanese for the last time. I know quite a lot of basic stuff, but need to step to the next level... I need to do like 10 minutes a day-- Just ten --sometimes more never less,

I am doing several things at once but boy if it all comes together I'll be a powerhouse.. I'm a basic japanese speaking, graphic designing website building -photo taking ,thai boxing, running machine.. keep them all up and I will be an expert and I will take over the WORLLLLLLLLLLLLD MWUHHAHAHAHA ,

please pray that I keep it up and ask me regularly how I'm doing oh,,
and I need japanese friends--

I have none

now that is weird

I it bad if i make friends on the basis that they are japanese

1 comment:

  1. yo check out this girls blog, she is also a big fan of east asia and a wicked writer

    I think I told you about her before...

    http://eccentricyoruba.blogspot.com

    you're most welcome

    ReplyDelete